Advice for Travellers
In addition to the support measures provided by your employers and travel insurer, when you book with Clarity, you can see how airlines, hotels and rail providers mitigate risks for your trip. We also suggest:
• To avoid crowds at the airport, book lounge access.
• To help reduce possible queueing at the airport, book fast-track and concierge services.
• Rather than using public transport, consider using a taxi.
All of these products are bookable via Go2Book or direct with your branch.
We know that the situation can change when you’re away too.
• Ensure you are kept up to date with Travel Alerts
by providing latest contact details within your booking.
• To access destination advice, live travel updates and notifications, download Go2MobileAdvice for Travel Managers
As mentioned above, making use of lounge access, fast-track, concierge and private taxis will help to reduce transmissions and improve traveller wellbeing. If you don’t currently have these travel products activated within your travel policy, please speak to your account manager.
Many Travel Managers already use our Go2Track
risk management platform to easily monitor traveller locations, brief travellers before departure, and automate risk alerting for global travel.
Finally, if not already in place, Covid-19 has demonstrated the value of risk management planning with a travel program. Clarity have you covered with a comprehensive guide
on how to implement resilient duty to care measures that safeguard your traveller workforce.