Clarity has responded to the lowering of domestic travel restrictions with the release of a new version of their mobile travel app.
The new Go2Mobile app provides a fresh look and feel, in line with their exclusive online booking tool, Go2Book, and focuses on providing valuable trip features within a couple of taps.
Key new features include:
- Secure sign on with Apple Face and Touch ID, or Android Biometric Authentication
- Access to Clarity’s online booking tool, allowing full functionality on the go
- Manage trip itineraries for journeys booked on behalf of travellers within your business
- Create memo notifications for travellers
These new features compliment the apps pre-existing ability to:
- View and manage trip itineraries
- Access e-tickets for touch free, easy rail journeys
- Provide clear information on your location in an emergency
- View detailed risk analysis of your destination
Go2Mobile was created in partnership with travel technology specialists, Mantic Point, and marks the first major product release since the extension of the partnership confirmed in early 2021.
Speaking about the release, CEO of Mantic Point, Mike Atherton, said:
“It’s great to continue our journey with the Clarity team, working together to deliver the best technology experience for the business traveller.”
Pat McDonagh, CEO at Clarity added:
“Clarity and Mantic Point have a long working relationship providing innovative technology to support global travel programs. As we come out of the pandemic, our upcoming new product releases are a direct result of our team collaborating with our partners to deliver best in class products that improve the traveller experience. I’m looking forward to rolling these developments out to our clients.”
Go2Mobile is now available for Clarity clients to download on the Apple App, and Google Play Stores, respectively.
For more information, please visit: https://claritybusinesstravel.com/what-we-do/go2mobile/