Clarity wins across the board at the Business Travel People Awards 2019

Clarity wins four Business Travel People Awards, celebrating exceptional service and talent amid significant business changes, with accolades in Account Management, MICE Management, Sales, and Marketing.

By
Team Clarity
April 15, 2019
 • 
2 Mins
By subscribing you agree to our privacy policy and provide consent to receive updates from our company

Article Contributors

Team Clarity

Share Article

We are proud to announce that we have managed to scoop not one, not two but an outstanding four awards at this year’s Business Travel People Awards.

It’s been a busy twelve months for Clarity and it’s amazing to see that even with the business changes that have been happening, our people have continued to work hard and produce results for the company and for our clients. A fantastic day was had all round, as the judges recognised and commended the winners on their consistent delivery, quality and exceptional talent.

Head of Account Management, Joanne Savory, who picked up Account Management Team of the Year said:

“We are just absolutely thrilled. Our account management team has been through a period of significant change, but they have continued to deliver quality, efficiency and security to our clients, smoothing the path for them as we transitioned from two businesses to one. I couldn’t be prouder of them.”

The theme of exceptional customer service and business relationships was echoed by wins for Martin Hayes-Gleave who took home MICE Manager of the Year and Amy Edmonds, who secured Sales / Business Development Manager of the Year.

“Customer service is at the heart of what we do and who we are. We want to give our clients not only value for money and industry insight, but a great experience when they work with us. For us, investing in our staff through training rewards and recognition is the best way to achieve this. We encourage our people to let their personalities shine through, making us brighter in every sense of the word.”

Pat Mcdonagh, CEO

If those awards weren’t enough, Head of Marketing, Alexandra Kington, picked up a brand new award launched for 2018, Newcomer of the Year, aimed at recognising those new to the industry.

“To be recognised by your peers after joining Clarity only a few months ago is incredible. The business travel community is exceptionally close knit and well connected. I feel so honoured to have been welcomed into the industry and to be making my mark. Clarity is just such a great place to work and I am looking forward to some really exciting times up ahead.” – Alexandra Kington

It’s been a fantastic week for us here at Clarity, as the awards success comes after we recently ranked 10thin the Buying Business Travel Magazine 50 Top TMCs.

After setting ourselves some impressive growth targets for this year, we have every confidence we will achieve them with our award-winning teams leading the way.

Resources

Stay up-to date or get the latest insights from our teams.
Choose a resource