Clarity became a member of The Institute of Customer Service in 2020. We don’t want to stop learning and improving, and as the institute is the authority on customer service in the UK, we’ve gained access to the Institute’s research, training, and networking.
Our Head of Customer Experience, Annette Ritson is the relationship owner and is currently managing the process for Clarity to obtain the ServiceMark accreditation this year. ServiceMark is a national standard, independently recognising an organisation’s achievement in customer service and its commitment to upholding those standards.
“By obtaining the ServiceMark accreditation would be a massive differentiator for us. The quality of our service is something we pride ourselves on. Clarity wouldn’t exist without our customers, and as a customer-centric business, our customer service attitude is at the core of what we do. By achieving the accreditation will demonstrate our continued commitment to delivering a high level of service to our customers.”
ServiceMark is awarded based on customer satisfaction feedback and an assessment of employee engagement with our customer service strategy. It will help us understand the effectiveness of our customer service strategy and identify areas for improvement.
By undergoing the ServiceMark accreditation gives Clarity the opportunity to demonstrate the high quality of our customer service and it will:
- Help us understand where we are now and against where we want to be
- Identify what’s working well and areas for improvement
- Align our customer service strategy with our customers’ priorities
- Improve productivity and performance by using action plans to address areas for improvement based upon what matters most to our customers
- Allow us to gain strategic advantage and focus on key capabilities critical to our success.
- Allows us to benchmark ourselves against other leading organisations using the UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UK CSI).
We’ll be contacting our customers over the coming weeks to ask for their participation in the business benchmarking survey, which is an independent survey of our customers. If you would like to get involved and provide your feedback, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll forward the link to the survey.