The Lufthansa Group airlines – Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings have integrated Africa’s most important growth markets into their worldwide route network Together we have Africa covered -The Lufthansa Group: Austrian, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings offer over 35 destinations in Africa. Also there are the seasonal destinations of Seychelles, Mauritius and Cape Town for Austrian and Eurowings.
Brussels Airlines has a strong presence and excellent connections in Africa with over 80 years’ experience operating to the African continent. Brussels Airlines is a valuable partner within the Lufthansa Group.
Premium Economy Class is available on Austrian Airlines and Lufthansa to all our African long haul destinations designed to give an upgrade option between Economy and Business Class. The award winning airlines in the Lufthansa Group will meet all your requirements for your trip to Africa – whether it is business travel, working offshore, visiting friends and relatives or a long dreamed of vacation.
Take advantage of our superior product and expertise to Africa and enjoy our key features designed with you in mind…
- Huge network covering the African continent – more than 35 destinations with over 600 connecting weekly flights.
- Well timed connections with the Lufthansa Group are available from all over the United Kingdom and Ireland Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, London City, London Heathrow, Stansted and Manchester plus code-shares services with bmi Regional from Bristol, East Midlands and Newcastle.
- Harmonised and generous free baggage allowance – applying the piece concept with extra allowances for Miles & More frequent flyer members.
- Complimentary meals, refreshments and bar service.
- Combinable fares across the group to give competitive availability and prices.
- Easy and fast transfers via Vienna, Brussels, Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and Zurich.
- Dedicated Africa Zone at Brussels Airport – Brussels Airlines has now also inaugurated a new lounge in Terminal B, called ‘The Suite’. Compared to the previous B Pier lounge. The Suite is double the size and offers a contemporary design and relaxation to frequent flyers and Business Class passengers. As in everything Brussels Airlines does, the Belgian spirit is reflected in it through Belgian beers, Belgian media, Belgian specialties and impressions of the surrealist art of René Magritte.
- Miles & More, Europe’s largest award winning frequent flyer Programme.www.miles-and-more.com
- PartnerPlusBenefit, a corporate travel incentive programme for small and medium sized businesses. www.ppb-infolouge.com
To find out more about the Lufthansa Group in Africa please click here.